
We did the adults pay kids price and get a second trip for free deal. It worked out great because Ian got sick and we had to leave for a large part of the day. But we didn't have to worry about it because we can come back again sometime before the end of the year for free. Awesome! This pictures is cool because it looks like the Orca is flying!

Perfect timing with my camera.

The kids loved the splashing time of the show. They kept chanting the song to get the whales to splash. Ian wasn't feeling too well and threw a fit on my lap. I had him on one side of my lap and Calista on my other leg. Eric was in the splash zone with Matthew. Well, Ian fell in his fit and hit the railing and split his lip. Blood was flowing from his mouth and I didn't have my diaper bag. So some nice people gave me a wipe and said it was okay as Ian screamed through the first part of the show. I love kind and understanding parents like that. He refused to watch the show but secretly watched between the seat on the floor. He excitedly recounted everything that happened in the show later that day so I knew he had fun despite his tantrum.

Outside the Journey to Atlantis ride. Matthew was scared but loved it. My boy is big enough for roller coasters. When did this happen?!!!

Bouncy room

she looks so graceful.



About to go to sleep at Sea World. It was a long day but the night time shows were really awesome! I am glad we were able to see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment