
Ian ready for the pool!

He ditched the goggles but still having fun!

I had to help the dog out of the pool at first but then she got the hang of it. She loves water!

Matthew having fun in the sun

Calista is a little fish. She is happiest in any water whether it be a puddle or the ocean. So needless to say, she had so much fun!

Chillin' at the pool!

The dog enjoying a mid day swim! She loved it!

Our street usually looks like a war zone at night and sounds like one with booms shaking our house. Many illegal fireworks I am sure. It is fun to watch though!

The neighbors were so nice to share their fireworks with us! Here is Matthew holding one of the fireworks you are supposed to hold (no I am not a negligent mom... well not most times anyway).

Calista enjoyed the fireworks too and actually fell asleep amongst the booms and bangs that surrounded us. How? I am not quite sure but I would love to know her secret!
No comments:
Post a Comment