Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cute Calista

This is our new way of bathing her. She seems to like it. Put her in and 30 minutes later she comes out steamed and disinfected!

Time to get out!

Okay so we don't stick her in the dishwasher but it is an idea... the babywasher! She loves to climb in to the dishwasher when we are loading or unloading it. So I thought it would be funny to wet her hair like she had been in the washer. She didn't like the wet hair look though and I was told off by her.

Jungle gym mommy!

Calista gets into the Wii games too! I really thinks she thinks she is playing.

Chillin on Pappou while he sleeps. Too funny to pass up a picture.

Her hair is finally long enough to put into little pigtails. Now I need to go buy little hair ties.

Playing in the water in the front yard.

She played in the water more than the boys!

And she loved to sit in the towel in the sun after.

No comments: