Sunday, August 23, 2009

Goodbye to more friends

The Marriott's left California and stopped by for one more playdate before they left. It was so nice to see them after about a year. We had babies within 10 days of each other so it was fun to see them play together! Calista was interested in his drink.

He was kind enough to share! Such a gentleman already!

Calista returned the kindness by trying to hug and kiss him...

But I don't think he liked it much!


It was a fun day and I am glad I got to know them over these last three years. I have missed them since I moved and I am sure many people miss them now that they have moved. I wish you the very best on your new adventure Marriott family! We love you!

1 comment:

megan said...

how cute! I'm going to have to steal these pictures! miss you guys!