Thursday, June 10, 2010

A day at the beach in April

It was the elementary school yearbook deadline and after a week of little sleep and tired eyes looking at a computer I decided it was worth a day at the beach. People warned that it will be too cold but when we got there it was the perfect day. We just wished we had brought our swimming suits.

Calista was ready to roast her hot dog. We put her to work at an early age!

How cute the three are. The boys took off their shirt so Calista thinks she can take her shirt off too. She will learn.

This man washed up on the beach...

...and then a Greek Abraham Lincoln came to visit.

We flew a kite. Everyone enjoyed that.

Pappou took Calista around to entertain her. She loved that!

Matthew is super cool flying the kite all by himself. He looks so old to me. How did he get to be such a boy? My baby is getting big. Love my dad chillin' in the back of the pic.

Mmmm.... marshmallows! I made three of the most PERFECT smores.
It was a perfect day of course.

Eric stepped into some tar and became stuck in a statue like pose. I had to chisel him out.
Weird huh?

Big paintball tournament at the beach. It was crazy and fun. The arena is behind us. Yes I took them all down... even the professionals. I just rock that much!

Our traditional stop for Thrifty's ice cream after the beach. I think Matthew got more on his face than in his mouth. Notice it is on his forehead too?

Surprisingly Ian is much cleaner. That's not a usual thing.

No comments: