
I was a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding. My friend Candie came over and did my makeup and made my look beautiful. Thanks! I guess I am a girl!

Yeah! The beaming couple. So pretty!

Eric wanted a picture of his girls.

Eric wouldn't let her on the rocks since she was making a mess. In this picture she has stepped her way onto the rocks looking at him like "I'm getting closer. I'm stepping on it. What are you going to do about it? You going to come and get me?"

Then he would make a funny face at her and say no and she would run off the rocks and laugh so hard. It was a fun game for her!

She thought it was fun to climb the railings.

Look mom, I'm all the way up and I did it all by myself! Yes, I'm part monkey.

Poster child for In-N-Out!

Okay, I'm done with pictures. Go away now.
No comments:
Post a Comment