
No Eric... the hat and bandanna is for Ian not for you!
I know you are attached but it is time to let go!

Getting ready for school. He is excited for his dance performance.

These are the three musketeers! They are always together in preschool. I love the mustache.

They did a little dance to a Mexican song. This si right when they were about to start.

After performance picture. Calista ran up to Ian and gave him a hug and he went to hold her hand. See... they do like each other and I have proof for when they get older!

Ian's class trying to take a picture. This is the best out of twenty. I have no idea why Ian has a clump of grass he is holding up but that is very much something he would do, so the picture is perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment