Saturday, December 12, 2009

Random September

Hot Stuff

Okay so this is a funny picture. Every time I take a picture with Candie I come out all psycho. No joke. And I don't try. The pictures just always come out that way. I just can't seem to take a nice picture. She must jinx me. This is the funniest of them all. It looks like I am about to eat her!

The baby threw a tantrum at the elementary school. Yuck!

The baby likes animals. The cat came up to her and she pet it so gently too!

Hands up partner!

Don't know why they always take off their shirts. I guess it was a hot day and running around like cowboys makes a man want to take off his shirt!

We just started to put the baby gate up so she can't get in the kitchen. I don't think she liked it.

Dressing herself

Layers are in!

Smiling in class. So cute!

One of the very few times she is smiling in her car seat. A monumental moment!

No comments: