
Eric and I have pig noses and wings... get it? Swine (pig noses), flew(wings)... swine flu! We put H1N1 on our shirts too to help people understand what we are and still people did not understand what we were. I literally spelled it out for you people! I don't know what else to do.

Matthew was a soldier

Ian was Pikachu from Pokemon. I made his costume. His tail is the lightning tail that stands up too behind his costume. That tail was my headache!

She was a fairy princess! Grandma and Papa were the wicked witch of the west and the wizard from the wizard of oz.

One more picture from the pumpkin patch. Our camera is broken so we took pictures from our phone and I can't rotate them or see them until I post. So I skipped a coupl and I am putting them on here. Just deal with it ok?!

She loves clothes and shoes already.
No comments:
Post a Comment