Yeah! Christmas Eve at Knott's Berry Farm with the family. Loads of fun and no lines for most rides. It really was a wonderful day!

Breakfast at Knott's with the family. Yum yum, but too much food!

I was cold in the frosty morning and had forgotten to bring my jacket. So since Matthew had two and wasn't using one, I used his. If the sleeves were a little longer, I don't think it would have looked bad at all. I wore it the whole morning and in the evening. I think it will become a new fashion trend.





Grandma and Ian getting ready to soar in the hot air balloon!

Don't know. Eric must have put him up to this.

Matthew got to go on a couple of the rides by himself now that he is tall enough. He was soooooo excited and kept telling everyone that he is a party of one since he is tall now.


She wasn't sure about what to do on this at first. But once she got the hang of it she was running across the jumper and chasing Ian. She would even eat it big time and just laugh instead of cry. She is one fearless tough cookie!

These are the stunt show men. They were awesome and the boys loved it. And yes, one of them is wearing a hello kitty shirt. Part of the show, but I think he kind of likes it!

Hee hee.

How cute!

We were all getting on the mining ride but Eric had to stay behind with our sleeping baby. If you look at his face he is sticking out his tongue!

We lost the baby on the way down the bobsled run. Oh well, she was the weakest link I guess if she can't hold her own!

I know it was a bad picture but I cannot control the sun at the time of day we finally got on the stagecoach. I have never been on a real stagecoach before and it was really eye opening and tons of fun!

Yee-haw. We gonna wrassle us up some dinner folks!

Love Ian's Popeye look


Bright eyed
No comments:
Post a Comment