Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday!


I know there are a lot of pictures but i actually narrowed it down to a very choice few. Ian had his first birthday party ever! We decided to have it at MyGym since it was something special to him (he had a few months of classes there during the summer). It was amazing. The kids all had so much fun. I had so much fun. They really centered it around making Ian feel special and all the games involved Ian and his birthday. And best of all, I didn't have to set up, clean up, or even serve. They did it all for me and even packed the gifts up for us. It was heaven for everyone there!

My beautiful niece with my baby girl!

Brothers!


Monkey baby. She did this on her own. She was in heaven climbing on things and hanging. She also loved the spinning as shown in the video below. She is a little daredevil!


He loves to spin in this wheel.


This is called Space Flight. All the kids were able to ride on it. Ian went twice since it was his birthday.

Matthew's turn.

When her tongue is out, it means she is the happiest. She went on it and then tried to get back on each time they switched riders. It was funny.


Here the baby is hanging from the rings. She loved it and would not let go. We had to pry her fingers from it when it was time to take them down.



They really did a good job making Ian feel so special. Every game was Ian centered. Here he was the only one called to the center of the parachute while everyone fluffed it around him!


At the end, they brought a sled out and had all the kids sit in a circle. They dragged Ian around the circle many times at different speeds and as he passes the kids in the circle they give him a high five. So fun!

The buds! Ian has a mouth full of cupcake!

Ian wanted to have cupcakes instead of one cake. I asked if he wanted it in a design and showed him some possible designs at the store. He came up with a design all by himself. He wanted a Christmas tree. So I made one. And I think it actually came out really good!

I had extra cupcakes so I made it into a number 4. He wanted purple sprinkles on it and then at the last minute he said it needed skittles in the middle of each cupcake. So I did it and it made all the difference!

1 comment:

Flatwoods Falconry said...

You may have a little gymnist on your hands!