Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our newest addition!

This is our new puppy! Matthew has wanted one for so long and now that we have a yard, why not?! We got her at the Los Angeles County Shelter for only $38 which includes spay/neuter, first set of vaccines, the adoption fee, and the micro chip. Great price huh? The boys named her Jelly Bean!

Here she is ready to charge one of the boys.

The boys love her but also are kind of afraid of her since she chases them and tries to play with them. They think she is going to bite them. But she absolutely loves them and runs for them whenever she sees them!

1 comment:

dana said...

so cute! (and I don't even like dogs). Casey will be jealous. He tells me that one day when we live in a house, we're getting a dog. I guess that's one good reason for still living in an apartment :).
I'm glad the kids love her though! And yea, great price for all that stuff.