My mother in law threw me a fabulous baby shower and we had so much fun. It was a BBQ for men and women. It was just like one big party in the backyard. It was so gorgeous too. She always outdoes herself! She is truly amazing!

First time my brother sees the baby!

My sister-in-law, my dad, my brother, and me

my brother Marcello and me

me and my dad

All the grandsons attacking grandpa with hugs

Nephews attacking Marcello

My nephew and Matthew

My niece and Ian

Daddy's little girl

Aren't the decorations gorgeous. It was a wonderful party! Thanks Mickey!

I know... that shirt is just awful! If it weren't so distracting you could see the baby in is arms!

She loves her daddy! I do too!
3 comments:
Totally cute pictures! Looks like a wonderful time. It's always great to be acknowledged for having a baby, isn't it? What a beautiful backyard!!
she is JUST adorable! I love love love her little face! And yes, a beautiful backyard and great decorations.
Congrats on your new baby girl. Her blessing dress was to die for! Hope you are having a fantastic summer!
Post a Comment