
We weeded, roto-tilled, and seeded our lawn and waited for the grass to grow. But to my dismay a million weeds popped up over our new budding grass.

Here is half of the lawn covered in mostly weeds.

Here is the other half, with bare spots we have to reseed but again, mostly weeds.

I weeded the yard for about a total of 4 hours and still only did about a quarter of the weeds. I even filled up the big trash can in the above picture almost to the top, and still there are a bazillion more weeds. That is what I get for getting the cheapest manure for seeding! Didn't know it made a difference but it does!
2 comments:
Wow, your yard looks so much better, even with the weeds. It's still gotta be rewarding to be weeding in your own yard. Lowes over here right now is having a 50% off sale on their seasonal patio furniture. There were some super deals, might be worth taking a look now that your yard is becoming a place to hang out.
Hey, we had those weed too. I think they actually may supposed to be there, since they help shade the little grasslings as they grow and take root. The grass should eventually take over. We need to reseed our yard some more, too - fun!
Post a Comment