We had Calista's baby blessing this last Sunday and it was so nice to have family and friends out to support us! It was beautiful and we had a little family dinner after that Mickey and Eric were so gracious to have at their house again! They are remarkable parents and I am glad to have them in my life!
The family at the blessing. It was wonderful. There were some more family that had to leave and we couldn't get a picture with them in time, but we appreciate their support!
This dress and bonnet was made by my mother in law Mickey for her two younger daughters about 24 years ago. Now Calista got to wear it! It is a beautiful dress that is going to be a great family blessing dress! The dress meant a lot to me!



2 comments:
Such a beautiful baby--and I love the dress!
Pretty dress... I liked mine better though! :) Thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment