Friday, June 13, 2008

The night before

So 'twas the night before I go in to the hospital and all through the house.... I am finally getting this baby out! I am so tired, swollen, and miserable that I am looking forward to tomorrow. My due date isn't for another week, but on Thursday I was almost 3cm and I need antibiotics right before the birth so the doctor is having me come in. He says I need the antibiotics to run through my system a few hours to 7 hours before my birth and he doesn't want to risk having me pop the baby out too soon. So tomorrow I go in to the hospital at 3 pm and hope for a fast and painless delivery! I will keep you updated with pics of the new baby when she comes. This is my best Father's Day present I have ever given Eric!


5 comments:

The Hyer Family said...

Good luck!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Jean said...

Happy baby day!! We'll be praying for you!! :-)

El Gran Miguelito said...

Hope everything turns out super!

megan said...

yay melissa! I wanted a pic of myself before I went to the hospital, but justin wasn't home and I had to drive myself to the hospital. So, I didn't get one. Can't wait to see Calista! (Did I spell it right?)

La La Land said...

Good Luck! I can't wait to see her!!!!