So we moved finally. It had been raining the two days before the move and it started to sprinkle a little in the morning but luckily no rain!!! I ordered the biggest truck and I thought it would be too big but it was the perfect size. We still had to carry some other stuff in other cars. How did we get so much junk into a small two bedroom apartment with no storage? It took all day and I am so thankful for the help we received. Thanks to my sister and brother-in-law, my mother and father in law (Mickey is a work horse!) who helped us pack up the day before, load the truck, and clean the apartment. Thanks to Eric's brother and sister for helping us pack up the day before. Thanks to Aaron, Justin M., and Quinn for helping us move in the morning. And thanks to Justin H., Ron, Brian, and others (sorry I am not sure who else since I wasn't there) to help us unload the truck. Now I just have to unpack... ugh!
The boys were so excited and wanted to help pack up the truck. It was really cute!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that in a few weeks! By the way, we have tons of boxes now, so don't worry about hauling yours up here! Can't wait to see more posts about the house!
Post a Comment