Monday, June 9, 2008

Graduation Day!

Ian cried ( oh I mean screamed) from the moment we woke him up until we got to CSULA for the graduation! What fun!

This is Eric's happiness about Ian screaming for the past half hour before the graduation! What a special day! You gotta love kids!

He did it! This is Eric and his parents after the graduation!

Yeah daddy! The boys were excited to give him a hug!

He is graduating with a masters in Geography! Way to go! He worked so hard (full time and part time jobs and then going to school full time with a sick pregnant wife at home that he took care of) and still graduated with a really high GPA! Way to go Superman!

I must love him! I am really proud of his accomplishments!

Here are some of his friends and teacher from the Honors Geography Club that are graduating too or there to support!

1 comment:

dana said...

congrats! That´s super exciting and an accomplishment to the whole family! I can´t wait for Casey´s day to come!