
My brother-in-law turned 40 so we went up for his birthday party. While there we thought we would drive up to the Giant Forest in Sequoia National Park which is close to her house. There was fresh snow on the ground up there and we had so much fun. I really love to travel. I actually always feel like I am a better mom when I travel. We are happy, have many new adventures, learn so much, and are carefree. The kids really are great travelers too.

Here we are next to the biggest tree in the world: General Sherman. It is not the tallest or widest but it is the biggest in mass. Pretty cool!

I'm on top of the world!

Wow that is one big tree!

The family picture with the biggest tree in the world in the background!

This is one of there favorite places we went to.

Ian and Matthew cut down this tree. For reals!

This is their new home now. Newly renovated!

Ian took this picture. Pretty good for a three year old!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Matthew wanted to touch the top of the rock cave...

So naturally Ian needs to touch the top of the rock cave also!

Matthew looking out for his baby sister!

The kids loved the hotel room! Ian asked if it was our new home and then stated that he wish it was. They ran around flipping on every light switch and then rolled around on the bed.

They cried the next day when it was time to leave. They did not want to leave the hotel room! They wanted to play hide and seek in the small room too before we left. Too funny!
1 comment:
looks like a lot of fun! we haven't done anything like that for awhile!
and your picture comments are so funny "for reals!" :-)
Post a Comment