Mathletes Award for doing really well in Math for three months!

Rockin' Reader Award for three months of reading well!

Matthew and his friends ready to sing at his promotion.

Getting his Kindergarten completion certificate.

He did it! He passed Kindergarten with flying colors. Now only 12 more years of school and that doesn't even count college!

Matthew and his two fabulous Kindergarten teachers. We will miss them next year. After their promotion ceremony there was this wonderful BBQ for all the families by the Kindergarten classrooms.
2 comments:
congrats matthew! and congrats momma! I am so dreading the homework that comes when kids are in actual school!
My girls have been asking to see
Matthew and Ian so I let them look at your blog and I could barely tear them away from the computer screen. We miss you guys! Yay for Matthew, good job! and Calista not going to bed is hilarious! Maybe not for you but we laughed.
Post a Comment