
No, Eric is not raising his hands in Hallelujah in praise to the Lord. At least not right now.

He is trying to boost are digital signal so I can scan the digital channels and reclaim channel 11 so I can watch So You Think You Can Dance. Since the switch from analog to digital TV I have had no problems except we are no longer getting channel 11. So Eric tried to boost the signal on our little rabbit ears and the result: we still have no channel 11 and now we are missing channel 9 too! Got to love it!
2 comments:
yeah, we don't get hardly any of the channels anymore either, even though we had them before in HD...doesn't make any sense!
That's stinks. We noticed that we don't get that channel either. We also were getting them in HD before as well.
Post a Comment