Thursday, January 17, 2008

Super Family Fun Day!


We woke up last Saturday and decided to have a super family fun day. We did our chores (not so fun), and then went to the Griffith Observatory. Matthew has been asking questions about the sun and the earth and the planets so it was nice to show him instead of just explain it to him. We weren't there too long, but Matthew insisted in sitting and taking a picture of them and the Einstein statue. Then we went to the park, played games at home, and just had a really great day!

3 comments:

dana said...

That looks like fun. I forget that the Observatory is open. I need to add it to my "things to see in LA" list. It's great to do those as a family on Saturdays.

The Hyer Family said...

I'm impressed...those are a lot of post!!! You two have been busy! Your kids are seriously darling...

megan said...

I just made a list of things we need to do in la before we move and griffith is one of them. looks like fun!