So I am behind again on our blog. This entry was from January 20th. Our family decided to have a slumber party in our living room. We started off playing Disney Charades. We actually played a whole game together and everyone was having so much fun! We played games the rest of the night until about midnight and then slept in the living room... or at least half of us did! Matthew and I braved the night in our makeshift bed while Eric and Ian spent the night in the comforts of their own bed.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Our Family Slumber Party!!!!!
So I am behind again on our blog. This entry was from January 20th. Our family decided to have a slumber party in our living room. We started off playing Disney Charades. We actually played a whole game together and everyone was having so much fun! We played games the rest of the night until about midnight and then slept in the living room... or at least half of us did! Matthew and I braved the night in our makeshift bed while Eric and Ian spent the night in the comforts of their own bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Who says apartments aren't spacious? Look at that bed!
Post a Comment