Monday, November 9, 2009

Blog Catch Up: Melissa's 30th Birthday! (Aug. 28)

I was showered with gifts, cake, flowers, and plenty of love. Thank you everyone!
Eric started my day off with a Geo caching birthday thing (GPS treasure hunt). It had a "this is your life" at every stop with memories from my family and him. At the end was a CD with my birthday song that he gives me every year (my favorite gift). He had recorded it on CD with two other versions of it. They were awesome. I'm trying to find a way to post it on here so you can hear it. I hopefully will figure out a way!

Cake monster! I seriously ate pretty much this whole cake by myself. It was so good! My friend Laura made it and brought it to me as a surprise! She is so awesome!

My dad was knighted... by me... unofficially.

Lady Melissa and Sir Dimitri!

My in laws came too and we all had so much fun.

We are excited!

Chilllin' before the show! We were the evil knight! Bwahahaha! It was great!


Getting into the evilness that is in Medieval Times.

No comments: