
We visited my mom up north and decided to go out and have fun on the beach. There were tall dunes that the kids had to slide down on.

Going on a trek, enjoying the scenery.

Ian tried to slide down the sand dune on his belly. Later we held him upside down and buckets of sand poured from his pockets, shirt, shoes, and pants!

Hand in hand.

Quality time with Dad!

Fun times with the cousins!

Looking for some sand dollars and enjoying the waves.

Mommy and daughter

Scene 1: Eric and I were having fun on the dunes. I was using him as a sled until he met with an unfortunate accident!

Scene 2: With Eric dead, and me feeling a little sad but mostly hungry, I decided to do survival of the fittest and eat Eric. He was delicious.

Scene 3: After eating Eric I developed a ravenous need for water. I traveled the sandy, desolate dunes what seemed for days when I began to succumb to the aches and burning from the lack of water throughout my body.

Scene 4: I could not walk anymore and had to pull my almost lifeless body through the sand in hopes of reaching civilization, or at least an oasis.

Scene: 5 No civilization, and no darn oasis. Alas, I was left to die, alone in a desolate wasteland. And..... CUT and it's a wrap!

So graceful down to the hand!

Ahhhhh! Sand monsters!

Vovo and Calista. Calista loved to play in the sand. She had to have her shoes off though.

Eric loved the name given to the men's restroom.

Christopher's first job! We came to bug him at the restaurant! He is a hard worker!

This is a burger Eric and I got to split. Doesn't look that big on the plate, but...

This is only half of the burger!
2 comments:
Nothing like a good beach day and a huge burger to eat!! Looks like you had a fun day!!
Looks like you all had a great time in Northern Cali. I love that area! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Post a Comment