Sunday, March 29, 2009

Random pics

Calista loves the remote control planes. She frantically tries to grab them as they fly by on the track. Eric started joking around and yelled "Godzilla! Godzilla!" every time the planes came by.

Godzilla! Godzilla! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

We all kept getting sick with one thing after another for over one month. The last thing that happened was Ian broke out in hives three days in a row on his face because of fever virus thing going around. It was frustrating have sick kids for so long! We are finally all better now and I hope it stays that way!

I made a diaper cake for a baby shower gift for the principal at Matthew's school. I think it came out quite nicely. A thank you goes out to Janell for the extra helping hands putting it together! It goes so much faster with two people!


After the hives Ian got a fever for five days and he was wiped out. Every time we had to give him the fever medicine he was sleeping so heavily. He would actually chew the medicine and be completely asleep. It was so funny!

No comments: