
Matthew had fun hanging and then dropping on the mat. I missed the picture of Eric riding a little sit down swivel scooter with Calista in the front. We had a race on them and Eric won. I am not very good at making the swivel scooter swivel to go.

We went to an indoor play area in Arcadia called Kids Island. You can play all day, leave, come back sort of thing. The boys had sooooo much fun, and so did Eric and I.

Big play gym right in the middle.

A moving Thomas train. Ian loved this.

There was an infant play area closed off. Calista liked to crawl around and play too.

Ian in a castle play house.

Dress up closet. This is Matthew's concoction... a race car superhero!
1 comment:
Cute. Looks like you guys had lots of fun! How is it having Eric work from home now?
Post a Comment