Calista is almost 7 months now and is doing crazy stuff. She has 5 teeth and a couple more on their way in, but she is just starting to get the hang of eating solid foods (Matthew and Ian were eating solids at 4 months). She is pushing herself up to sitting, pulling herself to standing, and now she is crawling (check out the video). She thinks she can run around with her brothers and ends up falling down from standing position when she lets go of the table to follow them. Ugh! She is growing too fast. She is small for her age though. She weighs about 13 lbs now and is 25 1/2 inches long. She is petite needless to say.
We let her chew on a celery and she did this! She was so happy about it too!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay!! Crawling! Man... I should have taken a video of the beached whale screaming fits/learning to crawl moments while I had the chance. Oh well. I'm glad she finally figured it out.
Cutest baby I've ever seen! I'm proud to call her my niece. =) I'm glad she finally got the hang of that crawling business.
She's absolutely adorable. I LOVE her beautiful eyes!
She IS a cute! Maybe we can set her and Lincoln up when they're older...
Post a Comment