
Some beautiful flowers my Dad got me. I have never had flowers for a birth before. Very nice!

My Aunt with the baby. She came and brought me dinner and cleaned. So nice!

My Grandmother with my baby! Aren't they both so cute?!

My mother out back in a dress with no shoes on using a pickax to pull out the weeds! Really crazy! She wouldn't stop, but my backyard is now weed free and almost ready for grass!

Matthew took this picture one day along with about 80 more around the house. This is me and the two smaller kids crashed on the bed. I take sleep when I can get it!

This is Ian watching TV from on top of the couch and behind the curtain! Love the hat!

The boys decided to dress themselves! Matthew picked out his outfit and put it on. He was insistent on the vest. Ian is into hats and headbands right now and we think it is funny! It will be 100 degrees outside and he will be wearing a mohawk snow hat. Here they are posing for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment