Monday, January 15, 2007

The Wild Kingdom (sort of...)



The L.A. Zoo...small but fun. To celebrate my day off of work ( Thank you Dr. King ) we went on a virtual safari to the zoo. The kids love it, we are members so it doesn't cost anything, and there is always that chance that some wild gorilla will eat one of our kids so it is win win win all around.


Here are some of our friends! These are the Hilmos. We let them hang out with us sometimes. They haven't figured out how dangerous we are yet. From left to right we have Janelle, Justin, and Taylor. Either Matthew or Ian's future wife. I'm telling you its going to be cage match...WWF style baby.


Yea...its us! Ian don't eat that! Matthew look at the camera!! Argh...just take the picture.


I gotta get my ugly fat mug in there somewhere.


Komodo Dragon. While we were there I think I heard a kid scream "Is it dead?" That is how exciting they were. And nope...no fire breathing going on.


That's my boy.


We saw even more friends while we were there. Can you believe it! Roll call from left to right: Conner, Vicki, Noah, Abby, Ian, Melissa, Matthew, Janelle, Justin, and Taylor. Vicki is hiding behind the stroller on purpose. I don't know...ask her yourself.


Dude. Just walk around him. A Ram can be such a butthead sometime. (Phflt Bwaaa Hahaha...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once again you and Ian are making the same face.

How you manage it, I have no idea.