
So Eric was mowing the lawn and noticed Matthew holding a paper and yelling at passing cars. He turned off the mower to hear what he was saying. He was yelling while holding up the corresponding sign "We need money." Everyday the ice cream man comes to our house and everyday the boys want ice cream. It adds up so we have been telling him one day a week for icecream since we don't have money to buy everyday. So he took matters into his own hand and tried to get passing cars to donate funds into his ice cream buying charity. We were laughing so hard and I had to take pictures before I shut the charitable work down!

Waiting for the cars. Who could resist two cute boys with a sign?

I actually reads phonetically: "mune (money) we neb (need, he mixes up the b and d sometimes)." Money we need. Too funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment