Tuesday, February 17, 2009

At the Snow on Valentine's Day!

Yeah the snow! They were so excited to go and the snow was awesome! We couldn't have had a more perfect and fun day.

Calista loved the snow. She loved watching everyone play in it. She was the warmest of us all.

Family picture



We would walk from place to place dragging the kids behind us. They loved it!

Calista was so happy. She was so cute and so quiet as she just observed everything going on.

Close up of her happy face!

I would sled farther than everyone else. I made new paths for people to sled on. Don't know why but I would slide, slide far, and slide super fast when no one else could.
Just got that snow mojo I guess.

Janell looks like she is going to get me with a huge snow ball but it was just part of the snow man she built with the kids. That would have been one sweet snowball though.

Ian abandoned his gloves towards the end and we had to go because his fingers were on the verge of frostbite, even though he didn't want to leave and proved that with a mini tantrum.

Here are the boys rolling snow to make the snow man. Perfect snow!

He is almost done!

Here is our Frosty the Snowman. He is not so perfectly round or fat but he is still loved!

Here I am sledding with the boys! The snow was flying!

Eric piled the snow on the car roof. It melted off before we got home of course, but he loved piling it up and watching it turn to slush on our windshield.

When we got in the car, I went to change Calista on the front seat but she was just full of giggles and talking. She had so much fun in the snow that she was in such a good mood the rest of the day. Here is a video clip of her laughing at nothing and babbling on.

No comments: