
She turned 5 months and she already does so much! She is very useful as a pillow! (The picture wouldn't load correctly so this is what you get!)

So comfortable and she doesn't even seem to mind.

She can sit up now byher self so we put her in front of the mirror.

Her new best friend!

Like twins but I am glad she is not a twin!

Hey there!

She was teething really bad and finally broke in her two bottom teeth right when she turned 5 months! So now she has these two cute teeth but refuses to eat baby food!

Matthew is a great big brother. He was holding her hand in the back of the car. She loves him!

Ian fell asleep guarding the Iron Man toy that he took from Matthew!

She did not like us taking a picture of her in this beautiful dress.
1 comment:
can you believe it?? I can't!
she's adorable! and I'm glad her teeth came through! and that she makes such a good pillow!
Post a Comment