Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Matthew!

At school he was crowned for the day and got a pencil and sticker. Awesome!

We had a Batman birthday and Batman showed up because the cake was stolen by the Joker and we had to get it back! I love Matthew's face in this picture!

The Joker gave a clue that Poison Ivy took the cake and left a clue and the kids found it!

I made each kid their own cape with their first name initial. Took so long but they loved it!

The Penguin had the cake and left another clue!

We got the cake back! This blob is the batmobile cake I made... I ran out of time to embellish it better to make it look like a car more. Oh well, the got the gist of it!

He kept blowing out the candle during the song!

Ian monster!

The dog was exhausted from trying to get out to play with the kids.

Batman helped Matthew with his presents.


In loved this one! It is a batcave play box. He was sad he wasn't getting any presents.

Grandma and the baby girl!

Roar!

Get 'em Cowboy!

We got a jumper. When it was first going up, Matthew had big eyes and a huge smile on his face. He turns to me an gives me an enthusiastic thumbs up with a repetitive nod. So funny!
I had to join the fun! The kids even made a huge dog pile on me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sparky! The cake looks AWESOME!!!!! Oh my gosh, sooo cool! I don't know if I could even do that. Love you!!