Monday, December 3, 2007

December already?!

So many of you have asked me to update my blog. I have been so swamped lately, and rather ill, so I have been slacking off yet again. So here it is... all the pictures I have so far and the news that brings me up to date. I am pregnant again and we are excited. It was a planned pregnancy and the due date is June 22, 2008. Everyone is hoping for a girl so we will see! I am now 11 weeks and about to enter my second trimester. I am showing now and i feel very pregnant. I am starting to feel a lot better though. I had some hard times but they are passing now, hopefully! I will add pictures and story when I get more... as it is, we lead a very boring life so there is little to tell! Enjoy what we do have though!

3 comments:

The Hyer Family said...

Cute pics Melissa! Congrats on the pregnancy and I'm glad you're starting to feel better!

dietcokegrrl said...

YAY!! You updated your blog!! heehee

Congrats on the pregnancy!

kristen said...

Hey Melissa! I saw the link to your blog on doris's blog, and thought i'd stop by to see what you guys are up to. congrats on being pregnant--and especially surviving the first trimester . :)