Monday, September 24, 2007

Labor Day Weekend at Shaver Lake!

Our first night camping! Let's start it off with a campfire!

We went down to the lake at night to see the stars and moon. The kids both freaked out the whole way until we got back to camp. I guess it was too dark and quite...perfect for bears and snakes as Matthew put it!

Ian is also terrified of the silent and dark night. I guess we are raising two city kids!

Morning pictures....

Eric's parents in the morning! Bright and cheery as usual!

Melissa in the morning... I guess I talked to her too early!

My sister and my brother-in-law. They braved the outdoors with us in a tent this year!

Matthew is driving the boat!!!! You are looking the wrong way boy! We are going to crash!

Ian is just loving the wind in his hair.

Ian kept throwing himself back on the padded life vest, then struggled like an upside turtle to get back up. Once up he would do it all again!
Matthew and Daddy! Aren't they both cute?!

I guess the mud is more appealing than the cool, refreshing, and clean water!

Ian can sleep through anything. He played the day and now it is nap time in the boat.

They are making dirt angels! They were so filthy by the end of each day.

The boys by the fire in the morning!

I guess we got a little carried away with the whip cream!

No comments: